Benefits of Installing Gutters
- MOISTURE CONTROL - Keep basements, crawl spaces, and garages, dry and free of conditions that support mold and wood fungi growth by controlling roof drainage.
- FOUNDATION PROTECTION - Limit the movement of active zone soils underneath the foundation by reducing the amount of water that enters at the foundation wall.
- PROTECT BACK-FILL - Top soil around the foundation is the weakest link in moisture control. Preventing topsoil erosion can help prevent future structural damage.
- SHIELD WINDOWS AND DOORS - Most durability issues arise from bulk water intrusion through windows and doors. Roof drainage will direct water away from sensitive areas.
- PROTECT PLANTS AND SHRUBS - Standing water in flower beds around the house allows harmful plant fungi to develop as well as attract ants, roaches, and termites.
- PROTECTS FASCIA - Water migration may cause rotting and insects that can be costly to repair. Quickly moving water from rafter and roof joints is essential to a home's long term durability.
- INCREASE ROOF OVERHANG - Rain Gutters can add up to 6” of protective roof overhang providing additional shielding of windows and doors, improving drying times and moisture levels.
- PREVENTS SPLASH BACK - Rain Gutters keep siding and masonry looking new by preventing splash back of dirt, grass, and minerals that stain the exterior and can be difficult removing over time.
- DECORATIVE DETAIL - Rain Gutters can accentuate the architecture of any home. Our products are available in various styles, colors, and metals. Rain Gutters are for look and function.
- RAINWATER COLLECTION - Collecting rain water is the simplest way to water your lawn, plants, and foundation all the while contributing to Texas Water Conservation Goals. Ask us about our rain barrels.